[dev] New Wiki diff funcionality.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Mon May 10 06:40:21 PDT 2004

> Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:
>
>> I then went back and tried to make another change to have a third
>> version to play with and when I tried to save it, I got
>>
>>   History page not found
>>   Page Saved
>
> Please update again - a lot of code changed today

Boy, that is certainly true :)
I updated at 2:22 cst and about 3o minutes ago, updated framework
and pear with the following results.

>  - and the make
> absolutely sure
> that your SQL tables match what is currently in wicked.sql.
I just droped yesterday morning's table and added wicked.sql,v
1.6 2004/05/10
>  If after that you
> can still reproduce any of this,

This is scary but much to my surprise, it still does the same.

> let the list know, along with which database

MySQL

> you're using and any errors that appear in horde.log or your database log.
horde.log:

May 10 06:38:38 HORDE [error] [wicked] DB Error: already exists:
INSERT INTO wicked_history (page_name, page_text,
page_majorversion, page_mi
norversion, version_created, change_author, change_log) SELECT
page_name, page_text, page_majorversion, page_minorversion,
version_created, c
hange_author, change_log FROM wicked_pages WHERE page_name =
'RecentVisitors' [nativecode=1062 ** Duplicate entry
'RecentVisitors' for key 1]
  [on line 247 of
"/usr/local/www/data/horde/wicked/lib/Driver/sql.php"]

The first modification to any page works as expected.  It is the
second modification that seems to cause the problem.

There is also the issue on the history page if you  the latest
version with "diff from" and then click on the same as "Diff To"
you get:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/wicked/diff.php on line 21

Thanks,

ed