[dev] [patch] Update procmail vacation script

Micha Kersloot micha at kovoks.nl
Mon May 10 08:06:27 PDT 2004

Hi,

I've updated the vacation script (sorry for not doing it right the
first time ;-(.
- Subject is replaced with given subject in ingo.
- Fixed a typo: addres -> address.
- Cache file is deleted when there are no changes for #days. I think
this is the closest I can get to the resend after #days days
functionality in sieve.

There seem to be some little mistakes in the help files. For example: '
If you have more than one email address coming to this mailbox then
specify them here.' but you always have to enter an e-mail address.
I'll look after that later.

Greetings,

Micha Kersloot
http://www.kovoks.nl/