[dev] [patch] Kronolith's menu.inc Show pull-down

Derek P. Moore derekm at hackunix.org
Wed May 12 14:29:31 PDT 2004

Attached is a patch that doesn't display "My Calendars:" if the user doesn't
have any personal/private calendars.

I'm allowing guest permissions on a few calendars, and the pull-down menu shows
"My Calendars:" with, of course, nothing under it.  I figure this will only
confuse non-Horde users that are visiting our public calendars.

Also, instead of '--' for when a calendar is not selected for display, I'm using
the HTML character entity '–', which is much closer to the size of '+'
than '--' and looks better, too.

Thanks much, g-monies,

Derek