[dev] Accomodating Horde Suite for new cyrus-2.2.*

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri May 14 06:12:00 PDT 2004

This question rather belongs to the Ingo mailing list, please follow up
there if necessary.

Zitat von "Alexandru N. Barloiu" <slak at dale.ro>:

> the ingo filters are a little more difficult and I cannot understand (
> since I don't think it uses sieveshell ) why it refusses to
> authentificate with the complete username ( user at domain ) and it only
> uses user without the domain. now the sieve sql querys selects the right
> username but in realm column searches the default domain instead of the
> domain that is after "@".

 From ingo/config/backends.php:

  * hordeauth:    Ingo uses the current logged in username and password. If
  *               you want the full username at realm to be used to connect then
  *               set this to 'full' otherwise set this to true and just the
  *               username will be used to connect to the driver.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/