[dev] User Administration w/horde auth and ldap backend..

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon May 17 14:34:42 PDT 2004

When I go to Administration > user, I am able to add a new user
with no problem and that user can immediately log in.  Sign up
also works fine.

My real problem is that when assigning permissions for any shared
applications and try to set individual user permissions, I don't
get a list of users and can't just type one is because it is a
drop down. Add new members in group administration is also
blank.

Is anyone who is authenticating users to Horde using the ldap
backend, able to access their users from the administration
menus or permissions menus?   Any suggestions as to what I might
be forgetting would be appreciated.

I'm using head from a couple of hours ago, framework installed
and pear updated at the same time.  My ldap addressbooks work
fin even copying and moving between them.  I get no errors.

Thanks,

ed