[dev] FIXED: User Administration w/horde auth and ldap backend..

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Tue May 18 05:10:13 PDT 2004

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp at encontacto.net>:

>> Did it work before?
>
> Thanks, Jan.  At some point in time it did but I was
> authenticating with application/imp although the backend was the
> same ldap structure.  I've actually used it very little.  I'm
> going to switch to application/imp and test it, just for kicks
> :-)  Everything works except adding individual user permissions
> or adding users to groups.
Jan,

When I started to make the change to application, I realized that
I had a legacy object class defined in my ldap configuration
that is now only for addressbooks, removed it and it is fixed,
Jan, thanks for stimulating my thinking.

As happens far too often, a dumb oversite.

Thanks again,

ed
--
Cambio es inevitable, resistencia y sufrimiento son opcionales.