[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: framework/Horde/Horde Registry.php framework/RPC/RPC soap.php

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Mon May 24 09:12:14 PDT 2004

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 09:08:32AM -0700, John Morrissey wrote:
>   Log:
>   Add support for custom SOAP data types. The $_types API structure is
>   passed directly to the SOAP server, so it is formatted as SOAP_WSDL
>   expects.

Should this be expanded to support per-application data types? Right now,
the app that is loaded first overrides any later types with the same name.
We could automatically prepend the application name to non-Horde types, but
I'm not sure if that would just cause confusion.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm at horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,