[dev] undefined function: getmaxlength() trying to edit a turba address

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue May 25 09:43:45 PDT 2004

I updated horde this morning and when I tried to edit an entry in
turba, I am getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getmaxlength() in
/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/UI/VarRenderer/html.php on line 92

I also see a new button for swoosh that seems to be generated in
that function.  Commenting out the new function allows editing
again in turba but without a couple of fields. (cell and
website).

I just started to update again just in case it is already fixed.

Thanks,

ed