[dev] undefined function: getmaxlength() trying to edit a turba address

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue May 25 18:03:13 PDT 2004

Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:

> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:
>>
>>> I updated horde this morning and when I tried to edit an entry in
>>> turba, I am getting the following error:
>>>
>>> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getmaxlength() in
>>> /usr/local/share/pear/Horde/UI/VarRenderer/html.php on line 92
>>
>> Fixed in CVS.
>
> Thanks, Chuck.

Now I'm worried.  I updated and now I'm getting the following
error from the same code when I try to edit my addressbook.  The
edit page prints Mobile Phone a space and the error rather than
the input box.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getsize() in
/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/UI/VarRenderer/html.php on line 94

I hope I haven't missed something.

Thanks,

ed