[dev] CVS IMP missing text.php

mercury at appisolutions.net mercury at appisolutions.net
Wed May 26 10:20:21 PDT 2004

I have the current version of IMP and the Framework from CVS and it is having
some problems displaying plain-text emails. It will look for a file called
'text.php' in $HORDE/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer. This is probably a really simple fix,
but I cannot figure out where IMP decides which MIME type to each particular
email. So anyways i have included a patch for plain.php which renders the
plain-texts very nicely, but the tab expansion and the word wrap had to go.
Doesn't look right... At all...

just run it: patch -o text.php < plain-to-text.patch
in the $HORDE/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer directory.

Is anyone else experiencing such issues with the new version of IMP?

Thanks,

Coleman