[dev] suggestions

Andreas Moser amoser at amoser.com
Thu May 27 08:06:12 PDT 2004

Hi Barbara,

I'm not member of the core team, even not a horde developer, I'm just a
user of
the Horde framework, which includes the Webmail component 'imp'.

In my own (and many ISP provider's) opinion there is no better Webmail client
around in the world. I'm not sure if you are really using Horde::Imp, because
the features you are asking for are already there and they work fine.

The software is available for free (under GNU license, I think) and I it is
rather bad, that your Service Provider Webbhotell AB is charging you for
something they get for free.

I suggest you switch immediately to a good Webmail provider like
http://webmail.spamcop.net or so and enjoy the full power of a working IMP
Webmail.