[dev] identity extension

Duck duck at obala.net
Mon May 31 08:22:11 PDT 2004

I would like to have my user listed in a public browsable list and a visitor
could click on the username and than see the whole user profile. The user
attributes would be:

- age (calculated trough born date)
- city (where users is from)
- grander
- link to his/her home-page
- picture (avantar)

Will be better to enlarge the already used identities in the prefs system or
write an separated UI to manage this data away from prefs?

I think that this data should belong to the indentities but there I can't see
any  Horde_Form_Type_* support in the actual CVS of the prefs system. I
suppose, I must a write a specific templates/prefs/*.inc file for every field
type.

Duck