[dev] IMP: Show localized INBOX-name instead of "INBOX"?

Malte Wedel ich at malte.de
Fri Jun 4 06:08:07 PDT 2004

Hello,

I wondered, why I cannot rename "INBOX" to "Posteingang" (the german
translation), like it is shown in other mail-clients. Then I read the IMAP-spec
and found out, that INBOX is a special reserved name and can not be changed, so
other mail-clients do a mapping to show a localized name here.

Since we already have a translation of the term "INBOX" in IMP, what do you
think about to display this instead of "INBOX" as the folder-name?

Regards,
Malte