[dev] IMP: Show localized INBOX-name instead of "INBOX"?

Joel Vandal jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Tue Jun 8 06:35:41 PDT 2004

A lot of different solution exist for this... and the way I use work
perfectly on servers here. I only translate the folder for display so when I
want to go to the INBOX folder, it go to folder=INBOX but display "Boite de
Reception"...

Only have a few _( ) and add in the .po file and add default folders name
(ex. INBOX, draft, sent-mail, trash).... about ~10-20 lines of diffs...

--
Joel Vandal                                    Infoteck Internet
http://www.infoteck.qc.ca            Tel.  819-370-3232