[dev] [patch] array_keys error, when running imp without turba

Malte Wedel ich at malte.de
Sat Jun 12 06:47:26 PDT 2004

Hello,

when running imp without turba (HEAD), I get the following error, when
viewing html mails inline:

Warning :  array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in
/usr/local/www/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/html.php on line 141

As far I understand, the problem is, that in html.php the result of
$registry->call('contacts/sources') is not checked, whether it is a
pear error. Is there a call to ask, whether a contacts-application is
available in horde? That perhaps would be nicer, than ignore any pear
error occuring in this call.