[dev] I'm no longer able to consult my addressbook in IMP in head

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Sat Jun 12 11:20:04 PDT 2004

In IMP I just realized that the little addressbook icon is no
longer there to add addresses and I can't consult my addressbook
from the compose window.  This was working not long ago although
I'm not really sure when it stopped.

I'm using ldap and the search from imp that doesn't work follows:
(&(virtualdomainuser=eculp at encontacto.net)(|(cn=*)))

The exact same search from turba that does work:
(&(virtualdomainuser=eculp at encontacto.net)(&(cn=*)))

For some reason truba is using & and imp |.  Are these not the
same search routines?  If they are the same then this must be a
configuration issue on my side, I guess?

Thanks,

ed

P.S. Could you tell me how to silence a bunch of notices in the
IMP addressbook perf that I assume are harmless.

Notice: Undefined variable: attributes in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/turba/lib/api.php on line 213

Notice: Undefined variable: attributes in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/turba/lib/api.php on line 214