[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/templates/mailbox javascript.inc mailbox.html message_headers.inc

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Sun Jun 27 21:39:42 PDT 2004

I like the selection highlight, but I've been using IMP without the
rollover for
about 5 minutes and already miss it.  Any way we could discuss a middle-ground
of some sort?  I realize we don't want the html to be overly complicated, and
I'm guessing that the rollovers were dumped for that very reason.  I'd like to
see the rollovers return...just my $0.02.

--Ben