[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith month.php kronolith/templates category_legend.inc

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Mon Jun 28 06:17:33 PDT 2004

On Sun, Jun 27, 2004 at 05:15:35PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> That's not my experience with how legends work, in general, and could lead
> to confusion. That said, I could go either way, but you need to either

How so? Since we have a unified category system (all categories available to
all apps), there could be a lot of categories that have nothing to do with
Kronolith events (or even the current calendar). Mine was getting pretty
cluttered with my nag and mnemos categories. Map legends usually list
features that have to do with the map. :-)

> revert this change or implement it for the day/week views, as well, since
> it'll break them. It's also rather strange that it'll always show Unfiled,
> even if there aren't any events, or any events that are unfiled.

I missed those - thanks. I started hiding Unfiled if there weren't any filed
events, but kept its special handling - was that because Unfiled was
supposed to always be listed first?

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o