[dev] Fwd: Auto-login for Horde

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 28 13:03:15 PDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from steve at enerds.ca -----
    Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:04:23 -0600
    From: "Stephen March, BSc" <steve at enerds.ca>
 Subject: Auto-login for Horde
      To: chuck at horde.org

Chuck,

  I saw your name as the author for the horde/lib/Auth/auto.php file, and
figured you might be able to point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for a way to provide an auto-login from a website, to the Horde/IMP
webmail solution.

ie:

mywebserver   @ myhost.com

runs a website & horde webmail.     From a secure section on "mywebsite", I want
to have a link "Webmail" that authenticates Horde.

Any ideas if such a script exists, or what to look for?    I'm sifting through
the whack load of Horde constants and such.

Thanks in advance!
Cheers,

Stephen March, BSc.

----- End forwarded message -----