[dev] importing from MS Outlook

Jason Lohrenz jlohrenz at pacificmedicaid.com
Tue Jun 29 15:15:48 PDT 2004

I wanted to 'tweak' the importing of tasks, notes, contacts, and possibly the
calendar from MS Outlook exported files (usually .csv) into their respective
Horde counterparts.

Could you point me in the right direction as to what files I would need to
modify?  Mainly I want to align the fields correctly and add options for
importing from Outlook as their layout is different than other programs.

We're trying to switch many of our Outlook users over to Horde (CVS) so
they can
have their info anywhere.

TIA.

Jason Lohrenz
IT Director
Pacific Medicaid Services
-----
Confidentialiy Disclaimer  |  This e-mail message, including
attachments, may contain confidential or privileged information and is
for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message or any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.