[dev] imp/pgp problems

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Wed Jun 30 07:51:03 PDT 2004

When I try to enter my pgp passphrase, I get the following error:

  Notice: Undefined index: id1 in /var/www/pear/Horde/Crypt/pgp.php on line 950

Then it give me an "Invalid passphrase entered" message.  I know the passphrase
is correct, because (as much as I didn't want to) I just recreated my key pair.
 It has been a while since I've used the pgp features in IMP & I thought that I
really had forgotten my passphrase.

On that note, I don't know when this broke for me.  It's been 2-3 months since
I've tried.  Sorry I can't narrow the time frame any better.

I updated cvs & framework when I got the message first, thinking it might have
been fixed since my last update...same problem afterwards.

--Ben