[dev] Re: Problem with Adding Categories in CVS Horde on Safari

Joe Jenkins joe at nerdnet.com
Thu Jul 15 18:53:42 PDT 2004

Under main horde options -> "Categories and Labels"

Sorry for the vague indication but I didnt realize there were other
places to add or edit them =D... No errors in Safari are given,
javascript or otherwise.  Clicking it just does nothing.  Its not a huge
deal, I understand, being its Safari but I wanted to pass it along.

Joe