[dev] Turba IMSP problem

Vahid Ghafarpour vahid at ghafarpour.com
Sat Jul 17 04:29:29 PDT 2004

I install turba ALPHA version, from sources that exist in download site,
after install completely this error apear

Warning: getallbooks(Net/IMSP.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /HT/lib/Net/IMSP/Utils.php on line 31

Fatal error: getallbooks(): Failed opening required 'Net/IMSP.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /HT/lib/Net/IMSP/Utils.php on line
31

and it be ok with this change in line 31 of Utils.php

require_once 'Net/IMSP.php';  >>> require_once '../lib/Net/IMSP.php';

becuase it's working space is /turba instead of /lib

but I'm not sure that this is the currect way to repair it?!

--
Vahid Ghafarpour.
vahid at ghafarpour.com
http://vahid.ghafarpour.com/