[dev] [turba-patch] display flag

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jul 28 01:37:09 PDT 2004

> Quoting Francois Marier <francois at nit.ca>:
>
>> Here's a very small patch that takes advantage of the flag function in
>> NLS to add some color to the display page of Turba.
>>
>> I don't know if you'll be interested in this but I figured that since
>> IMP has something similar I might as well send it over to you guys.
>
> I could go either way on this one - anyone else? If it goes in, it
> needs to use
> Mail_RFC822 instead of the imap_* functions.

I don't think this makes much sense. The idea is nice, but the flags in IMP
were introduced because the only information about the sender that you have
there is the name and the email address. In Turba you should have much more
(and better as in "reliable") information about the person's location.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php