[dev] [imp-patch] default mailbox for create folder

Francois Marier francois at nit.ca
Tue Aug 3 19:55:01 PDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 10:32:44PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Francois Marier <francois at nit.ca>:
> >This patch prefixes new folders with "INBOX." if necessary.
>
> This will break a number of IMAP servers, though.

On the other hand, you already get an error message for those
servers and it doesn't work.

Unless there is something I am missing, trying with "INBOX." at the
front will not break these servers further and will actually fix
some.

So one temporary solution could be to set it to "whatever the most
common IMAP inbox name is" and then replace this hack later once there
is a proper fix.

Francois