[dev] imp cvs HEAD display error

Aury Fink Filho lista at aury.com.br
Wed Aug 4 09:45:57 PDT 2004

Hi Jan,
   I already have the last version of PHP(4.3.8 from gentoo) and
c-client (2002e-r2 from gentoo).
   I looked at the code, and when I increment the index in
imap_get_body, it returns the body of the message, instead of the
headers, but it doesn't parse the message correctly (charset is
incorrectly, I think). I really think that is a bug in the IMP/MIME code.
     Regards,
   Aury