[dev] [patch] sesha-paper merge

Andrew Coleman mercury at appisolutions.net
Mon Aug 9 13:51:01 PDT 2004

Here is a patch that should effectively merge my paper changes into sesha. Note
that applying this patch will render all client features unusable and the
database structure has changed, so if you need to keep any data, try using a
gui tool like mysqlcc or cocoamysql to manually change the db tables to have
the new field names and value types...

Obsoleted/Uneccessary files:
graphics/edit.gif
graphics/delete.gif
lib/Device.php
lib/IP.php
device_version.php
device.php
ip.php
everything in templates/list/* except the stock*.inc files

i think these are also not neccessary now too:
templates/ipview
templates/device*
templates/search
templates/view
templates/common-footer.inc

Let me know how everything works out or if i am missing something

Coleman

--
Andrew Coleman

/-\   The ASCII