[dev] ansel (datathree) limit

duck at obala.net duck at obala.net
Thu Aug 12 01:04:38 PDT 2004

As I see Ansel cannot retirves just the separate parts of needed data science is
an Share or better an DataThree limitation. We cannot provide the right crierias
for selecting just a part of Shares/DataThrees. We can select levels of three
not how many chils we wont back. So DataThree::getByAttributes and its calls
must be expanded to specify the limit from/to parameters before any work on
Ansel can be done. I think that limitation of result would be usefull in many
other cases in other aps too.

Duck