[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: whups/ticket create.php

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Thu Aug 12 05:33:16 PDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 08:46:17PM -0700, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> chuck       2004-08-10 20:46:16 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     ticket               create.php
>   Log:
>   Things were being considered valid when they shouldn't because of this
>   logic - go back to simple validate() checks. Any problems with this?

I introduced this to fix whups after Jan's isSubmitted() change, here:

  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/framework/Form/Form.php?r1=1.261&r2=1.262&ty=u

validate() checks isSubmitted(), so only one form can appear valid now.
The funky logic is to allow us to assume that forms which were already
submitted and validated were valid; otherwise, we can't get past the
second form.

(I can't re-test this at the moment, but I don't see any reason it
should work now.)

What was being considered valid?

--
 Jason M. Felice