[dev] User Configurable Sidebar Width

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Mon Aug 16 14:22:20 PDT 2004

> Zitat von Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:
>
>> width of the sidebar. Let me know of any problems (though it may take me a
>> while to address them; we're expecting a hurricane tomorrow :-)
>
> I hope, all went well?

Better than I expected (for us, anyway). Two trees were toppled in our yard,
but they both missed the house. We were only without electricity for 16 hours
(there are others in our area who are still without power, almost three days
after the storm, and are expected to be without for another couple of days),
and we have fresh water (there are boil alerts in other areas). I had the
opportunity to fly over our county yesterday, and saw a lot of trees down on
houses and cars, and a lot of houses that were missing sections of roof.
Overall, I was *extremely* lucky (and am thankful).

> It would be great if you add a preference hook to lib/prefs.php that reloads
> the frameset after changing the prefs.

Agreed. I added a function to prefs.php, modeled after handle_themeselect, but
grep hasn't revealed where that function is called or registered. Can somebody
point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

--