[dev] [patch] Nag Alternate Sort Column

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Aug 17 02:09:49 PDT 2004

> Quoting Andrew Coleman <mercury at appisolutions.net>:
>
>>> So, I'm just getting around to trying to catch up on patches and bugs and
>>> everything, but there wasn't a patch attached to your email. Sounds like a
>>> great thing to have, though.
>>
>> I have gotta be the most absent-minded programmer :P
>
> Patch looks good - committed, thanks. I don't have any real UI ideas for it
> either, though.

How about if we don't *sort* my tasklist on the firstlevel, but *group* on
tasklists? One could turn grouping on or off in the prefs, showing tasks
grouped by tasklists with small group headers in the listing. Then you
could sort inside the groups as usual by clicking on the column headers.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php