[dev] User Configurable Sidebar Width

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Tue Aug 17 05:07:10 PDT 2004

> Zitat von Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:
>
>>> It would be great if you add a preference hook to lib/prefs.php
>>> that reloads
>>> the frameset after changing the prefs.
>>
>> Agreed. I added a function to prefs.php, modeled after
>> handle_themeselect, but
>> grep hasn't revealed where that function is called or registered.
>> Can somebody
>> point me in the right direction?
>
> The frame reload happens in Prefs_UI::handleForm(), but it should better be
> moved to a prefs_callback() function in horde/lib/prefs.php. There you
> could then add the frameset reloading.

OK, using IMP as an example, I see where and how to set up the callback
function. Does Horde have a mechanism for reloading the frameset? I'm going to
have to admit that I don't know what to put in the function to properly
accomlish the reload, displaying the same page and only updating the frameset
properties.

Sorry,
Rick