[dev] Ignore arg_separator.output

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Aug 19 12:34:54 PDT 2004

I propose to ignore the arg_separator.output completely. I've tried to run
the current code with the separator being set to & a few times to make
the code XHTML compliant, but there are too many point of failures.

Mostly because Location: redirects and javascript don't work with entities
because the browser tranlates entities only to their representing character
if they appear in the HTML code.

Any objections to getting back to always using & and eventually trying to
distinct between links generated for HTML and javascript/headers?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php