[dev] [patch] Ansel doesn't honour online help setting

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Fri Aug 20 02:55:39 PDT 2004

Where to put the option in the Horde configuration?

I see 2 possibilities:
1) Menu settings
2) User capabilities and constraints (where the help option is)

I would choose option 1, but there is also something to be said for 2

Cheers,
Roel.

----- Message from jan at horde.org ---------    Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:42:54
+0200    From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>Reply-To: Jan Schneider