[dev] [patch] Ansel doesn't honour online help setting

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Fri Aug 20 03:32:19 PDT 2004

OK, this is what I think that has to be done:

1) Create option in horde config and move online help option
2) Modify /horde/services/prefs.php so that guests are allowed/disallowed
3) Implement in all menu templates and horde sidebar

Have I forgotten something?

Cheers,
Roel.

----- Message from jan at horde.org ---------    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:07:36