[dev] Horde Newbie

Gaurav Prasad GauravP at hclcomnet.co.in
Sat Aug 21 04:39:16 PDT 2004

Hi List,
          I have just joined Horde list after looking after many frame works
like seagull/ egroupware/phrame .....I guess one of good things I liked abt
horde was choice already ported/developed application simply best ...maybe
second only egroupware ...which leads me to question

*	is  phpgroupware and horde are have goal/structure
*	if I want to develop my own application how horde is better
*	LGPL extends only to framework or to apps or there is any indication
it move to GPL in future

just wanted a expert  comment :-)

gaurav
I code Ideas ;-)