[dev] [framework] install-packages.php

Steve Daniels horde at stedaniels.co.uk
Sun Aug 29 08:23:20 PDT 2004

Is there anyway to install the framework manually?
I'm trying to install horde on a virtual server, I don't have consol
access so I temporarily edited the .htaccess file in /horde/framework/
so I could run install-packages.php from the web browser. I got the
following error:

Installing Auth: Warning: mkdir(/usr/local/lib/php/Horde): Permission
denied in System.php on line 249 failed to mkdir
/usr/local/lib/php/Horde Installing Block: Warning:
mkdir(/usr/local/lib/php/Horde): Permission denied in System.php on line
249 failed to mkdir /usr/local/lib/php/Horde

etc etc etc

For all the packages in the framework directory I believe.

Is it possible to install these packages manually, if so how?
What kind of packages are these? Pear?

Thanks

Steve Daniels