[dev] folder jumping?

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Mon Aug 30 08:27:56 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I noticed that sometimes when I read mails with IMP (cvs HEAD) in one of my
folders and than change to an other folder and try to open a message there
(or for example go to the last page in that folder) IMP jumps back  to the
previously opened folder and opens an old message (maybe with the same
message-ID as the one in the folder were it should look for it), or it just
tells me "There was an error viewing the requested message."

Did someone ever see this behaviour too? Or colud someone think of a
solution?

Thanks
   Didi

--