[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/templates/javascript tree.js framework/Tree/Tree html.php

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Tue Aug 31 15:34:24 PDT 2004

> jan         2004-08-31 09:00:39 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     templates/javascript tree.js
>     Tree/Tree            html.php
>   Log:
>   Make tree images a left floating block.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.29      +6 -4      framework/Tree/Tree/html.php
>   1.35      +5 -4      horde/templates/javascript/tree.js
>
>   Chora Links:
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/framework/Tree/Tree/html.php?r1=1.28&r2=1.29&ty=u
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/templates/javascript/tree.js?r1=1.34&r2=1.35&ty=u

I'm not positive this caused it, but after an update I no longer have
expand/collapse icons in the horde sidebar menu (I can still expand/collapse
them by clicking the empty space in front of the items; I just don't have
icons any more). If this caused it, is there a way for me to get the icons
back?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

--