[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: framework/IMAP package.xml framework/IMAP/IMAP ThreadOb.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Aug 31 20:25:19 PDT 2004

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at mail.curecanti.org>:

> Obviously I would like to use IMAP_Thread, but that can't be used.  Give me a
> day and I'll figure something out :)

I think I missed why IMAP_Thread was taken, but okay. :)

Btw, this set of commits doesn't cause the brokenness that I saw earlier today
(no messages showing at all), but I'm also not seeing threads represented as
such in the mailbox view (they do seem grouped). I haven't played around as to
why, though; I'm going to bed.

-chuck