[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/Block metar.php

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Fri Sep 3 16:19:14 PDT 2004

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> ericr       2004-07-13 10:58:18 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib/Block            metar.php
>   Log:
>   * Change getUnits() to getUnitsFormat() call for Services_Weather-1.3.0
>   * Not sure if it should be done as is with parameter
>   (getUnitsFormat($this->_params['units'])) or should be done without a
>   parameter (getUnitsFormat()).  Anyone?  At least this stops the errors
>   and reports the weather again.

Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner; I'm trying to catch up on my email.

It takes a parameter, but has a default so should be OK without. I had been
working on a patch to go with the new version of Services_Weather, and to add
the TAF (forecast) data to the block, but I got sidetracked. Every time I try
to get back to it, something comes up (three weeks ago, it was hurricane
Charley; this week, it's hurricane Frances).

Tomorrow, I'm going to suspend delivery from mailing lists that will allow it
and take my server down. After the storm passes, when power is restored
(assuming the house survives), I'll bring the server back up but I'm not sure
when I'll be able to get back to the patch (things were hectic around here
after Charley, and this one is supposed to be much worse). So, I'll get them
submitted as soon as I can.

See you all on the other side :-)

Rick

--