[dev] [cvs] patch to extension of htmlarea functionality

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Sun Sep 5 04:17:48 PDT 2004

Jan, what was the problem? As far as I can see it worked fine. Also, should
these patches be submitted to the makers of htmlarea to prevent future problems
when htmlarea is upgraded to a newer (cvs) version.

Cheers,
Roel.

>jan         2004-09-04 10:48:36 PDT
>
>  Modified files:
>    services/editor/htmlarea/plugins/ContextMenu context-menu.js
>                                                 menu.css
>    services/editor/htmlarea/plugins/TableOperations
>                                                     table-operations.js
>  Log:
>  We need the en.js files. This is still mostly broken for me, these plugins
>should have been added at a better time.
>
>  Revision  Changes    Path
>  1.2       +52 -23
horde/services/editor/htmlarea/plugins/ContextMenu/context-menu.js
>  1.2       +1 -0
horde/services/editor/htmlarea/plugins/ContextMenu/menu.css
>  1.2       +8 -8
horde/services/editor/htmlarea/plugins/TableOperations/table-operations.js