[dev] Blank login page

Maciek Borowka mborowka at clever-age.com
Tue Sep 7 14:25:41 PDT 2004

I am fighting exactly with the same problem.
It seems that compiling PHP with --enable-mbstring (and not
--enable-mbstring=all) is not enough: the check for the extension will return
true, but the actual functions are not compiled (well, at least
mb_regex_encoding is not). Delete the @ from the line and you will see the
"function undefined" error.

The solution is to replace
if (Util::extensionExists('mbstring')) {
by
if (function_exists('mb_regex_encoding')) {

(line 32, file String.php)

It seems to work in my case. Someone can commit this change?

Thanks for your help Rick, you saved me at least few hours ;+)

./Maciek

--
Maciek Borowka       http://www.clever-age.com
Clever Age Polska - Doradztwo i uslugi informatyczne