[dev] categories

Benoit St-André ben at benoitst-andre.net
Wed Sep 8 17:54:11 PDT 2004

Hi

I'm having a hard time trying to find were have the categories gone
(event_categories, event_colors) for kronolith and nag. I know some work
has been done to include them into the datatree, but I can't find how to
use categories that were used before in HEAD code in the newest cvs
checkout.

I browsed the list archives, and I only found a link talking about
CategoryManager.php in the framework, and plenty of DON'T USE IT NOW
warnings in the cvs log of scripts convert_categories.php

Can you help me to clear this fog in my head ? :-)

Thanks
--
Benoit St-André
ben at benoitst-andre.net