[dev] Horde on PHP 5

Michael Elsdörfer michael at elsdoerfer.net
Thu Sep 9 23:11:07 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to install the current cvs head on my Debian machine with PHP
5.0.1 and Apache 2.6.

I come as far as to the first call of the administration interface. That
works, however, most of the sections do not work.

If I want to regenerate a configuration file, I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function domxml_open_file() in
/usr/local/lib/php/Horde/Config.php on line 126

When I want to open the "Users" section:

Notice: Undefined index: signup in /data/var/www/horde/admin/user.php on
line 24

Warning:
_horde_hook_signup_getextra(/data/var/www/horde/config/../turba/config/attri
butes.php) [function.-horde-hook-signup-getextra]: failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in /data/var/www/horde/config/hooks.php on line 444

Fatal error: _horde_hook_signup_getextra() [function.require]: Failed
opening required '/data/var/www/horde/config/../turba/config/attributes.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/data/var/www/horde/config/hooks.php on line 444

Does Horde support PHP 5 yet? If not, is this planned?

Michael