[dev] [patch] ansel view gallery

Andrew Coleman mercury at appisolutions.net
Wed Sep 15 11:48:27 PDT 2004

> Quoting Andrew Coleman <mercury at appisolutions.net>:
>
>> yeah, i think that the whole UI could use a nice fine polishing.
>
> Definitely. I really like the tile view more and more, and I think the
> list view
> could really go away entirely. Other things I've had in mind are a Horde_Tree
> view for navigating folders (like Trean uses for showing the bookmark tree).

Idea Man :)

yeah, that whole little mini-gallery thing really doesn't do it for me.
For one,
i like to take portait style pictures a lot more than landscape style,
so when i
put one of the nice portaits as the gallery preview, it kinda looks... bad.
Horde_Tree sounds like a nice way of handling it. especially since i can't get
any type of subgallery to work at all.

--
Andrew Coleman

   -The revolution will not be televised.