[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: mimp mailbox.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Tue Sep 21 08:54:29 PDT 2004

> Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at mail.curecanti.org>:
>>
>>> Maybe something is completely jacked up with my installation but before
>>> I start digging into this, can someone tell me that I am not
>>> completely crazy?  PHP 4.3.8 and Apache 2.0.50 BTW.
>>
>> You're not crazy; I just figured out what's going on. Horde_Mobile::
>> does &amp
>> encoding because WML is a strict-ish XML dialect. So it's getting done
> twice,
>> except for your fixes. MIMP is the only app that uses Horde_Mobile much,
> thus
>> all the work.
>
> Ah, so you only see this in MIMP? Sounded like it was happening elsewhere
> too.

Actually, the other place I had been seeing the issues were in
redirects in IMP
dealing with the login stuff - I think those were just instances that you
didn't  catch when you did the original changeover stuff.  So MIMP is the only
place that I have been seeing these problems with "regular" links, yes.

michael