[dev] Forcing headers on portal blocks

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Thu Sep 23 14:30:07 PDT 2004

Because I have nothing better to do than to bother you guys, I sat down to toy
with (portal) Blocks in the latest HEAD. I have been looking at the other
various Horde blocks to get an idea and feel of the interface.

So I wanted to write something even more simple than your (unused) color block;
a divider, with a default height of 5 pixels. Just to allow the user to create
some space (or spacing rather).

Unfortunately, doing this:

  function _content()
  {
    $html = Horde::img('blank.gif', _('Divider'), 'style="height: %dpx"');
    return sprintf($html, $this->_params['height']);
  }

won't fly, since each block seems to require a minimum amount of space (header,
etc); I assume this won't be changed for the upcoming release?

Am I better off putting this into an "Enhancement"-report on bugs.horde.org? Or
perhaps rm -r -f horde will give you guys more sleep? :-) :-)

-Joaquim