[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: framework/Text package.xml framework/Text/Text/Filter bbcode.php emails.php emoticons.php linkurls.php rst.php

Johan FISCHER linux at fischaz.com
Sat Sep 25 22:51:14 PDT 2004

Hi list,

Was wondering if Text/Filter.php was an enough include path since the
Text/Filters are a subfolder of Horde in the pear include path.

I attached a patch to replace the Text/Filter.php by
Horde/Text/Filter.php. This
fixed my fatal error but might not be what you intended to do (which I don't
know).

Anyway, have a nice sunny sunday :)
Johan.