[dev] Release plan

Dominic Ijichi dom at ijichi.org
Sun Sep 26 07:58:12 PDT 2004

Hi,

I use a really heavily hacked version of Horde/Imp taken from CVS a year or two
ago when work started on Horde3/IMP4.  I still find it much nicer to use than
the current versions interface-wise and would like to apply my facelift to the
current codebase to bring it back to current.

But it was quite a hack the first time round and might involve some code change,
is this the right time to do it, or wait until a beta/RC is released?

Screenshots here:
http://willow.ijichi.org/imp/

dom